The holiday season is upon us. You’re looking for that “it” gift for someone special. Let us humbly suggest these possibilities:
- The Micato Grand Safari. Priced from $18,950, this safari takes you to the heart of Kenya and Tanzania in unmatched style, featuring East Africa’s most luxurious tented camps and lodges, including splendid Bateleur Camp, much-celebrated Four Seasons Safari Lodge Serengeti, and the elegantly eclectic Ngorongoro Crater Lodge. Various dates. Options for private or custom safaris. https://www.micato.com/safari/the-micato-grand-safari/
- A Despatch Box from the Household of Queen Victoria. £16,250.00 GBP, exclusive of VAT, postage and packaging. https://www.noteworthy.co.uk/collectables/red-leather-despatch-box-from-the-household-of-queen-victoria/ This despatch box will serve as the perfect repository for your loved one’s future travel itineraries. Our good friend Nicola Butler, with whom we collaborate on extraordinary experiences within the U.K. and Europe, has launched a new online shop that features truly amazing one-off goods. https://www.noteworthy.co.uk/treasure-shop/ Once you look over Nic’s website, give us a call to find out how we can jointly arrange for travel experiences beyond what you imagine to be possible.
- An Extended Family Sojourn in the Utah Mountains. Price varies. Montage Deer Valley has really upped its already impressive game for families. This unbelievable mountain resort, situated above Park City already offered exceptional accommodations, dining, and winter sports opportunities (literally at its doorstep). Now, with the creation of Montage Academy, the whole family can work, learn and relax in the comfort of a unique family suite, with the added amenity of a back-to-school experience that combines your child’s own school’s curriculum with a locally curated curriculum focusing on fitness, science and history. When you book a two-bedroom suite in conjunction with Montage Academy your family will be upgraded to a three-bedroom suite. Details: https://uploads.montagehotels.com/uploads/sites/3/2020/08/28142222/MDV-Montage-Academy-FINAL.pdf?_ga=2.183219878.1475344313.1605642792-277928729.1542716017
- A Nordic Cruise in Search of the Northern Lights, in the Grand Wintergarden Suite of the Seabourn Venture. $46,999 pp., based on double occupancy, plus taxes and fees (March 31, 2022 departure). This is the ultimate suite aboard the ultimate ship. No cruise line offers a finer experience, and the Wintergarden Suite is simply unrivaled. This itinerary departs from Tromso, Norway for a 12-day cruise that takes you to Copenhagen, Denmark. Of course, many other departure dates and itineraries are available, and all are characterized by Seabourn’s commitment to excellence in providing all-inclusive experiences at sea. https://www.seabourn.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/E2N12A/V225.html
- An Extraordinary African Motorcycle Adventure. $18,450 rider, $16,450 co-rider. This is a journey we have crafted in partnership with John Jesson, the world’s foremost expert in motorcycle adventure travel. A fourteen-day itinerary covering over 2,000 miles from Cape Town to Johannesburg, this adventure showcases the best of Africa, featuring luxury hotels and lodges, game drives in Kruger National Park and the Kariega Game Preserve, and the the finest in authentic cuisine. All aboard BMW motorcycles. We unhesitatingly claim this to be the finest African motorcycle adventure ever offered. Suggested for those with two or more years of riding experience. Victoria and Mike are going to be part of this journey. We’d love it if you’d join us! https://travefy.com/trip/6yw9rqrsg5asqz2ax2vn2z4jq7r7dqq
All of these unique gifts are of limited availability. To discuss these or other possibilities, as a gift to someone special or possibly yourself, please call Victoria at 630.420.3538 or email email@example.com.